January 07, 2009

Please Support Del. Kirill Reznik

New Years Message from Del. Kirill Reznik:

I hope you had a wonderful New Year holiday and are looking forward to a
successful and prosperous 2009.

With the new year upon us, the start of the 426th Session of the
Maryland General Assembly is only a short week and a half away and this
year I plan to continue to keep you informed about the happenings of the
legislative Session, my activities, any legislation that I sponsor or
co-sponsor, and our successes and achievements.

As you know, Maryland law prohibits me and all members of the state
legislature from fundraising during the 90-day session. But the
realities of politics never take a break. If you are able, please
contribute to my campaign before the deadline on January 13th, 2009.

Even in this time economic downturn, I need your help to build a strong
campaign so that I can continue to do my work in the legislature and
help to make Maryland a great place to live, work, raise our families
and enjoy our wonderful way of life.

To make a contribution please click on this link:
https://secure.dlccweb.com/o/5470/p/10021/donate

Or Mail a check to:
Friends of Kirill Reznik
18469 Stone Hollow Drive
Germantown, MD 20874

Contributions to Friends of Kirill Reznik are not tax deductible.
Maryland law permits contributions from any individual or entity,
including corporations, other business entities, political clubs,
federal committees, and labor unions. Contributions may not exceed $4000
to any one campaign account and a total of $10,000 to all campaigns
during a four year cycle. Contributions of $100 or more cannot be in cash.

No comments: